Thursday, April 12, 2007

Puckish


To some the word “urban” can give the connotation of something being rough around the edges or even grungy but the inspiration that Eric and Jesse derive from their urban lifestyle translates into just the opposite. “Puckish” is synonymous with fresh, playful and flirtatious so it is appropriate that the newest line to our store of graphic tees (hoodies and tanks too) and bags hold that name. I wish I had known of Puckish when I was shopping for my Europe trip last year. I would have bought one of everything and layered for a much more stylish look than I had and probably would have been more comfortable too! And I digress…back to the story at hand – visit Puckish’s sections at Junk In Our Trunk to see the fashionable yet comfortable (who knew you could have the best of both worlds?!) pieces for yourself. As always, a sampling to get you going…