Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Let's try this again...

Ok guys and dolls, once again I’ve fallen down on the job of regular postings. For that I apologize but promise lots of exciting things to come!! While we were away we received some exciting shipments that will be up on our virtual shelves in the weeks to come so check back often! In the meantime we have a fun little something for ya…

One of my favorite blogs, Rare Bird Finds, is holding their first annual “Rare Robin Awards.” They want to know about your favorite shopping sites and in return you have the opportunity to win one of 7 gift baskets!! So what are you waiting for? Get to voting! We would love you forever if you listed us as one of your choices but if you decide not to, well…I would be lying if I said we understood. :-P

Vote for your favorite rare find website!